Commercial Landscape Design
A professional landscape design can enhance the visual appeal and value of any commercial establishment. A landscape should work with the building and help to emphasize its architectural qualities as well as help ground the building to the earth, making it feel as if the structure and grounds have always been there together. Landscapes for establishments such as wineries and restaurants really need to relate to both the business and the buildings.
Rodney Rose comments on some notable projects…
- "For Ladera Winery, I brought in 100 year old Olive trees to help give the feel of antiquity to the landscape, since the building was originally built in 1886."
- "Mayacamas Ranch Group Retreat and Conference Center had a large herd of deer that roamed the grounds, so the plant selection took a lot of thought. We also built a 14,000 square foot organic vegetable garden (fenced, of course) to serve their kitchen."
- Dean and DeLuca, St. Helena, CA
- Mayacamas Ranch, Calistoga, CA
- Ladera Winery, Angwin, CA
- Mustards Grill, Yountville, CA